Welcome to BluStreak Tracer

Rivergate Software has announced the forthcoming product BluStreak Tracer - A Blu-ray player, tracer, debugger, and command editor for Blu-ray content.

This new forum is envisioned as a place to discuss features and how to use Tracer in combination with Adobe Encore to create compelling Blu-ray discs. We expect to release preliminary alpha and beta versions of this new software in the coming weeks. In the meantime, we would like to encourage questions and suggestions on this forum.

Regards,

Larry & Robin

Your rating: None

BluStreak Tracer

Hi guys

Is there a ballpark figure for this software? Sound like a great addition to my tools. I was about to purchase Arcsoft Total Theater, but fortunately I didn't!
And 2 days later comes this new...great!
Please keep us posted.

larryapple wrote:

Rivergate Software has announced the forthcoming product <a href="/blustreak-tracer-macintosh" target=_blank"> BluStreak Tracer - A Blu-ray player, tracer, debugger, and command editor for Blu-ray content.

This new forum is envisioned as a place to discuss features and how to use Tracer in combination with Adobe Encore to create compelling Blu-ray discs. We expect to release preliminary alpha and beta versions of this new software in the coming weeks. In the meantime, we would like to encourage questions and suggestions on this forum.

Regards,

Larry & Robin

BluStreak Tracer is not a

BluStreak Tracer is not a replacement for ArcSoft Total Theater, which plays commercial Blu-ray discs with AACS encryption and runs on Windows.

We have not set a price yet, but are considering two versions, one with burning and BDMV folder building only, and one that adds what is now BluStreak Premaster.